Bennington Worldwide Chauffeured Transportation
Ground Transportation — Bronze Partner
Bennington Worldwide has been providing safe and professonal services for over 25 years.
Here are some of the services we provide:
- Chauffeurs are professionally trained, uniformed, background checked and fully
- Chauffeurs receive real-time updates through a tablet integrated into dispatching
- Wi-Fi connectivity can be added to any vehicle upon request.
- All vehicles are late-model, well maintained, insured above industry standards,
and continuously inspected. Our fleet has a $10 million liability insurance.
- GPS integration allows tracking of our vehicles at all times to ensure your safety.
- Text and Email notifications of chauffeur contact information.
- The Bennington Advantage extends worldwide through our global network of
Also, due to the recent COVID outbreak, we have taken extraordinary steps to
protect the safety and health of our people, our clients and our community at
Chauffeur’s and staff are to check in before their shift to answer questions
about their health and well-being. Temperature checks will be taken before every
As part of our standard processes, we have increased frequency of cleaning procedures, hygiene routines, monitoring and operational protocols.
- Always wear a mask and provide hand sanitizer.
- Wear gloves at appropriate times.
- We also have installed shields in some of our vehilces
We specialize in ground transportation. We also offer personal, professional, safe and confidential service by our well-groomed chauffeurs in the Ontario Market and beyond.
Our chauffeur's are safety certified through the Chauffeured Certification Program, which is endorsed by the National Safety Council. They are also trained through the LCT Chauffeur Training Program.
The Bennington fleet consists of current model sedans, SUV's, vans and buses. Please visit our website www.benningtonlimo.com to see the photos of the vehicles. The fleet also has a 10 million dollar liability insurance policy.
view this resource